ApexLink is committed to creating and continuously enhancing our property management software to meet all your residential and commercial needs.
When you save time, you save money. When you improve marketing, you increase revenue. When you communicate better with your tenants, they stay longer.
That’s what ApexLink is designed to do for you. We’ve created a powerful software to handle small and large property management businesses to give you the information you need, when you need it, and wherever you may be.
Our portals and websites are easy to navigate and our online interaction intuitively meets any user's level of proficiency. That means you and your team, tenants, prospects, and other business partners can quickly and easily access the information you need in any mobile, digital or print format required.
Our 24/7 live customer service sets us apart from the competition. Whenever you’re working in the system, we’re here to help you. We know that time is of the essence, and that's why we'll always be there when you need us the most.
ApexLink's "One and Done Philosophy" guarantees that you never have to enter the same data twice. Our design eliminates any dual entry of data fields. Any information you enter automatically populates throughout ApexLink, saving you time and eliminating frustration.
We also believe that our software users are our best software designers. So let us know if there’s a field, a report or even an application that you think will enhance your experience. We want your input on software enhancements.
We focus on your systems, so you can focus on your business.
That's the ApexLink Advantage.
- 24/7 anytime, anywhere access, on any device
- 200+ standard statements, letters, and reports
- Electronic deposits and payments to owners
- Timely communication tools
- Paperless work order generation and tracking
- Track move-ins and move-outs
- And more…
- Post vacant properties and units online
- Post photos, specifications, and other property descriptions
- Comprehensive online applicant screening
- Online applications
- Accept online application fees and security deposits
- Marketing reports and metrics
- And more...
- A/R, A/P, G/L
- Budgeting at all levels
- Automated invoicing
- Bank reconciliation
- Pay vendors electronically
- Recurring transactions
- Automated reporting
- Easy to format, share, download, and publish reports on portals
- And more…